Did you get through Episode 0 without falling asleep? If you’re ready for more, here’s the first official episode of the Scroll Saw Goodies podcast. In this episode, I talk about the bare essential tools needed to get started in this great hobby of ours. I’ve included the show notes, where I provide links, updates, and additional information mentioned in the podcast.
- Craftsman 16″ (Note: This is not the same model I have. It looks like they’ve updated the design. The one I have is pictured here. Before purchasing, make sure this new model has thumb screws for changing blades, or you’ll be hating life.)
- Black & Decker
- Hitachi CW-40
- Ryobi 16″
- Scroll Saw Goodies (Shameless self promotion)
- Scroll Saw Workshop
- Absolutely Free Scroll Saw Patterns
- ScrollSaw Woodworking & Crafts magazine
- Creative Woodworks & Crafts magazine
- Drill Bits (1/16th or smaller)
- Sand Paper (80 grit, 120 grit, 240 grit)
- Blue Tape (3m or Scotch)
- Spray Adhesive
- Clear Acrylic spray (semi-gloss or gloss)
Join the SSG Insider's Club
Get awesome scroll saw goodness just like this delivered directly to your inbox!
Don't Miss Out. Join Now!
Check your inbox to confirm your subscription.